Skip to main content
Rules & Regulations
- ATV’s operated at night must have functional headlights and tail lights.
- The speed limit for all park roads is 10 mph.
- Operators under the age of 18 must wear DOT or Snell approved helmets.
- Roll bars must be attached to the frame and of sufficient strength to protect the occupants in dune buggies, jeeps, trucks, and other sport utility vehicles. Seat belts are required.
- No passengers may be carried unless the vehicle is designed to do so, excluding a parent or guardian with their child.
- No Glass, alcoholic beverages.
- Observe Park boundaries and fences.
- Whip must be 10 feet in height from ground with red/orange (6"x12") flag.