To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Where are you located?

You may not have - the numbers on your meter may have been transposed or hard to read. You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

Do I need a fishing license to fish?

Yes, a fishing license is required to fish at Sam's Pond.


Where can i purchase a fishing licencse?

Fishing Licenses can be purchased at the Local Eagle Gas Station:

Eagle Convenience Store
204 West Highway 50
Syracuse, KS 67878


Fishing Licenses may be purchased online , or from  any Kansas Department Wildlife & Parks office. Persons age 16 through 74, who have been bona fide residents of the state for 60 days immediately prior to buying a license, must have a resident license in possession while fishing in Kansas.

How many Hook-up Camping stalls?

There are 14 hook-up stalls, these are on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

What is your phone number?


Is these dry camping?

Yes! There is abundant dry camping space available.

Where can I buy supplies?

Many locations in Syracuse offer sand park supplies, including flags, batteries, power sports sercive parts, and gas cans.  The Sand Park office also has items for sale, including helmets and flags.  A full list of shopping locations is located under the "FUEL & SUPPLIES" tab under PLAN YOUR VISIT.